- PhD (with ideally 5+ years post-PhD laboratory experience) with a strong background in designing and performing a broad range of complex functional cell-based assays and immunoassays.
- Proven experience of supervising a team of scientists.
- Strong project leadership skills with a proven track record of leading projects to timely completion.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple
- tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, with a proactive approach to resolving technical challenges.
- Proactive approach to learning and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to review and assimilate new information rapidly and effectively.
- Proven experience in data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of cell-based and biochemical techniques including immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry and western blotting.
- Experience of working in a commercial/biotech environment.
- Experience in image analysis and/or handling large and complex data sets.
- Experience with the isolation and culture of human peripheral cells.
RxCelerate offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus scheme, company pension and company benefit package (life assurance, critical illness and medical insurance).
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, outlining how you meet the requirements above, and curriculum vitae in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants based in the UK and EU need apply, as this role does not qualify for international sponsorship.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2020.