- PhD (ideally 3+ years post-PhD laboratory experience) with a strong background in designing and performing a wide range of bespoke complex functional cell-based assays and immunoassays OR lower level of qualification AND extensive relevant experience.
- Strong project leadership skills with a proven track record of leading projects to timely completion.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, with a proactive approach to resolving technical challenges.
- Proactive approach to learning and “can do” attitude.
- Ability to review and assimilate new information rapidly and effectively.
- Proven experience in data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of cell-based and biochemical techniques including immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry and western blotting.
- Experience of working in a commercial/biotech environment.
- Experience in image analysis and/or handling large and complex data sets.
RxCelerate offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus scheme, company pension and company benefit package.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the above competencies in pdf format to email@example.com.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work within the UK without the need for sponsorship.
RxCelerate values and actively supports equality, diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
No recruitment agencies please.