- A degree in a biological science with at least three years experience in scientific research, whether practical or bioinformatics, either as part of a PhD course or within employment
- The role holder must have a highly organised and meticulous work ethic
- Highly technically proficient with general IT, undaunted by tackling new applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- It is also critical that the appointee is a comfortable working in a small team, as well as highly effective at working independently
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively is essential
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn
- A PhD in a biological science
- Experience in the use of or delivery of proteomics or other high plex ‘omics technology
- Experience in LC-MS/MS
- Experience in the handling of large datasets and processing through multi-stage protocols
- Ability to design and undertake statistical analysis of large complex datasets
- Ability to code in e.g. R, Python
RxCelerate offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus scheme, company pension and company benefits package (including life assurance, critical illness and medical insurance).
When applying for this role, please include a cover letter outlining how you meet the competencies described above. Interested applicants should send their cover letter and curriculum vitae in PDF format to email@example.com. Informal enquiries can also be directed to this email address.
Only applicants based in the UK and EU need apply, as this role does not qualify for wider international sponsorship.
No agencies please.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS >