The successful candidate is to have a proven track record as a PA with experience of managing multiple priorities in a busy and demanding scientific environment. Ideally you will have some formal secretarial training and strong office system knowledge. The role requires the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and to organise and prioritise a wide range of tasks. Experience of using a MAC computer would be an advantage.
- Acting as the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the business.
- Screening phone calls, enquires and requests, and handling with when appropriate.
- Diary management and managing schedules for the CEO.
- Arranging meetings (internal and external).
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels off seniority.
- Booking travel arrangements and managing the logistics to create itineraries.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post.
- Maintaining appropriate office systems and filing.
- Minute taking and distribution.
- Other general administrative tasks/projects as required and directed by the CEO.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills and establishing priorities.
- Problem solving skills using own initiative.
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under time pressure with attention to detail.
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality and data protection legislation.
- Ability to work with a degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritising multiple tasks, and using judgment to resolve problems.
- Extremely reliable and dependable.
RxCelerate offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus scheme and company benefit package.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, outlining how you meet the requirements above, and curriculum vitae in PDF format to email@example.com. Only applicants based in the UK and EU need apply. No agencies please.