- BSc/MSc in Computer/Information Science or equivalent experience with ideally 3 years’ experience in a corporate setting
- Significant hands-on experience of working in a Windows Server Environment and to hold appropriate Microsoft and/or other certifications/accreditations
- Experience in firewall, VPN and security management
- Experience of working with a variety of operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS and Linux
- Previous experience of working in an SME in the life sciences field is desirable
- Familiar with the principles of change control and change management particularly in a regulatory setting
- Strong oral communication skills, project management skills and proven ability to work as part of a team
This is a full-time role. RxCelerate offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus scheme and company benefit package.
When applying for this role, please include a cover letter outlining how you meet the competencies described above. Interested applicants should send their cover letter and curriculum vitae in PDF format to email@example.com by 21st August 2020.
Informal enquiries can also be directed to this email address. Only applicants based in the UK and EU need apply, as this role does not qualify for international sponsorship.