- An active or recently revoked Home Office personal licence.
- Ideally 2 years practical experience or a BSc in a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience of working with animal models of clinical disease.
- Practical competency in regulated procedures including dosing.
- Willingness to learn and train on the job.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- High ethical standards with experience of applying the 3R’s.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, with proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Ability to work flexibly (out of hours working, including evenings, weekends and public holidays, is required for this post as necessary).
- Experience in breeding and colony management.
- Experience in post-mortem dissection.
- Experience in graphing simple data sets.
- Practical competency in blood/tissue sampling.
This is a full-time role, which includes weekend working when required by ongoing studies. RxCelerate offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus scheme and company benefit package.
The candidate will be required to travel between sites within Cambridge; therefore a driving licence and access to a car is essential.
When applying for this role, please include a cover letter outlining how you meet the competencies, as described above. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6th November 2020. Informal enquiries can also be directed to this email address. Interviews will be held w/c 16th November. Applicant must be eligible to work in the UK