HOME > CAPABILITIES > IN VITRO
The in vitro Team offers a comprehensive range of in vitro and ex vivo services to serve a broad client base.
Our specialist in vitro scientists are experts in developing functional cell- and plate-based assays, liaising closely with our clients to create bespoke cost-effective experimental programmes. Our flexible approach to assay design ensures that end points are maximized to enrich and accelerate drug discovery projects.
Our expertise includes:
- Functional cell-based assays using cell lines or primary human and animal cells, for example autophagy, phagocytosis, migration, cell viability, stimulation, secretion and cytokine assays.
- Multi-panel flow cytometry
- Enzyme activity assays
- Immunoassays, including ELISAs and Luminex
- Immunoprecipitation, gel electrophoresis and western blotting
- Quantitative immunofluorescence
- Conventional tissue processing, cryosectioning and immunohistochemistry/immunofluorescence
RxCelerate are licenced by the Human Tissue Authority (HTA) to conduct research on human tissue in connection with disorders, or functioning, of the human body.
RxCelerate employ a number of trained phlebotomists who are able to procure, with consent, human blood from healthy volunteers for experimentation. Under NHS HRA/REC approval, RxCelerate also conducts studies on human tissue samples from NHS patients and participants undergoing clinical trial.